Plan to visit Bali? I’ve created this handy guide for you. It shares my top spots, travel tips, and more!
Visiting Bali could be the best decision you and your family make this year. It has a lot to offer like gorgeous private beaches, lovely forests, and great food.
The island of Bali is also home to lots of spiritual retreats & yoga, as well as the more chilled-out beaches on the south coast. Canggu is a hotspot for nightlife, with vibey bars & a vibrant club scene.
And there are a number of holy sites and cultural landmarks throughout the island.
Best Time To Visit Bali
The most commonly visited months on this tropical island are May-October, as it is the least rainy time. There are also very few rain days in these months, making this a popular trip. The weather is warm and welcoming; perfect for exploring!
October is one of the best times to visit Bali, because it often has the lowest rates. From October – April, there is a lot of rain, but that doesn’t affect anything.
Many days still see hours of sunshine, and you’ll be traveling outside of the peak season so you’ll have more choice.
Where To Stay In Bali
Bali has a wealth of villages, towns and beaches to enjoy. Among the most popular are Seminyak, which has an intimate resort feel and is great for those seeking relaxation on the beach in world-class accommodations.
Canggu is also well known for visitors, who appreciate its culture and scenery, with Canggu typically coming as favorit place for travelers.
One of the best reasons to visit Bali is that there are a lot of different areas that appeal to different people. Anyone who’s interested in finding the luxury Villa in Bali can start by checking out our list Bali Villas.
Top Bali Travel Tips
- To prepare for Bali’s climate it is best to pack light – layers, short clothing, and your swimsuit.
- Show the temples a little respect. If you’re visiting any of them (and we highly recommend you do!), be sure to dress appropriately by covering yourself from your knees up.
Facts About Bali
- In Bali, most people are either Wayan, Made, Nyoman or Ketut. These are their birth names and they go in the order of first born to fourth born respectively.
- Bali is home to stunning beaches with crystal waters and white sand. But some of it has black sand as well. This is from cooled lava ash from the island’s volcanoes
- The island’s tourism industry contributes to around 80% of its economy. It’s a hotspot for travelers, which is great news for the local livelihood. Looks like that budget holiday to Waikiki was worth it!