From the moment you step inside the muse, you cannot help but be impressed by this stunning contemporary villa, designed by award-winning architects, but you can also immediately feel at home. As you experience all the comforts and amenities on offer, the efforts that have been expended to build a base for the perfect stay in Bali cannot be denied.
Luxuriously appointed bedrooms and bathrooms, numerous sitting areas to relax and a home theatre are on the main floors, while the stunning roof top area offers lounge and dining space adjacent to the welcoming infinity pool and sun terrace. With views over Seminyak and to the volcanoes beyond, here you can do nothing but relax as you’re cared for by a wonderful team of staff, all dedicated to ensuring you have a truly memorable stay that will live with you long after you leave Bali.
Whether in your room or on the roof terrace there are dedicated routers to ensure the best Wi-Fi reception possible for your tablet or phone. You can also connect these to the state of the art sound system to fill the terrace or the atrium with your favourite music. From your morning coffee or tea through to sunset drinks and dinner, our staff can look after your needs. The choices and quality for your optional evening meal would certainly grace any restaurant table.
The villa is built around an atrium with a waterfall that drops into a reflecting pool on the ground floor, where there is a double bedroom , sitting area and a small garden. On the 1st floor are a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, each with their own sitting area and the home theatre. The 2nd floor has a third double bedroom with a balcony and another bathroom and the terrace and pool are located on the 3rd floor.
You won’t want to stay in the villa all of the time and within less than five minutes’ walk you’ll find all that you need – great restaurants and bars, some with live music, as well as spas and shops. A ten minute walk or just a few minutes in a taxi and you’ll be on Seminyak beach, with its luxurious sands and waves that cater for Bali’s surfer community. All in all, this villa quite simply offers the best opportunities for the ideal Bali holiday.
A final note – the villa is ideal for most couples or families, but is probably less suitable for the elderly or infirm or unsupervised toddlers and very young children.
- Airport Pick up
- English speaking Villa Manager
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Breakfast to be at cost of groceries
- Linen change twice a week – towels as necessary
- Daily room clean – making up of bed and turndown
- Cot for up to 3 years of age
- Selected drinks and evening meals available at additional cost
- Transport and tours arranged
- Parties can be catered for upon request
ALL PRICES IN USD $$
- All other dates : US$ 399 + 15.5%
- 25 March – 03 April 2016 (Easter) | 1st June – 31st August : US$ 475 + 15.5%
- 19 Dec – 08 Jan : US$ 630 + 15.5%
*Minimum night stay
Low Season 3 nights minimum on the weekend, 2 nights during the week
High Season 5 nights minimum
Peak Season 7 night minimum
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms each with own ensuite bathroom and toiletries
- Wi-Fi routers dedicated to each room and other locations
- Rooftop infinity swimming pool 12m x 3.5m x 1.2m with pool-side towels
- TV Room / home theatre with surround sound and a selection of movies
- 24/7 staff presence including night-time security
- Refrigerator in most bedrooms
- Cable TV and DVD player in every bedroom
- Rooftop kitchen, dining area and lounge
- Top floor and atrium sound system
- Hair dryer and safe in every bedroom
- Back- up generator in the event of a power outage
The villa is located on a small ‘gang’ off the main streets of Jalan Drupadi and Jalan Dyana Purah, which runs down to the main beach at Seminyak; for those with a car there is parking available. There are numerous bars, spas and restaurants within a few minutes’ walk and a short taxi ride takes you to the beach or places such as ‘Eat Street‘ (Jalan Laksmana) with its famous restaurants or to the more upmarket venues such as Ku De Ta and Potato Head .