Encased in a white dream with eclectic and exciting pizazz in design, is Villa Puta.
In beautiful surrounds of Seminyak, Bali where each bedroom boasts its own privacy and the living area gives the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy the ambiance and serenity.
An upstairs loft provides the perfect spot to kick back and enjoy a movie, or can be used as an extra place to rest your head after a long day relaxing
A magnificent pearl chandelier commandeers the dining room where solid timber beams enhance the imposing height giving an overall feeling of luxury.
Off Drupadi in close proximity to Double 6 beach and Dyana Pura St, it’s location offers easy access to Seminyak’s finest whether it be dining, shopping or sunning.
- Food & beverages charged at grocery bill
- Butler service on request
- Others services on request
- Low Season : 320 Euro
- High Season : 400 Euro
- Peak Season : 450 Euro
- Low Season : Jan 11 to Jun 30 (Excluding CNY and Easter), Sept to Dec 19 – Min Stay 3 nights
- High Season : Chinese new year, Easter week and July (Jul 01-31) – Min Stay 5 nights
- Peak Season : August (Aug 01-31) and Christmas / New Year’s Eve (Dec 20 – Jan 10) – Min Stay 7 nights
EXTRA BED AT 30 EURO PER NIGHT IN 4TH BEDROOM
ALL TAXES INCLUDED
- 3 bedrooms with Air-con
- 3 with double beds
- 1 children bed
- 2 dressing
- Internet (WiFi)
- Private swimming pool 15 x 3 meters
- 2 TV (with Satellite/Cable)
- 1 DVD Players
- Car Parking
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Dining Table for 12 people
- 4 Sunbeds with sun umbrella
- Massage table
- Extra bed $45 AUD per night
- Home cinema